- At 14.5” from tip to tip our Big Ass Pizza Cutter weighs in over a pound, as the world’s most Bad Ass Pizza Cutter. It’s name is fun, but its 3” wide, 13” long blade is all business and ‘Man Cave’ attitude. Sure to spark up fun conversation that turns every pizza into a PIZZA PARTY!
- The full tang blade is Computer Laser cut from 201 Food Grade American Stainless Steel. Just wipe it off with a soapy sponge then rinse it under the tap and dry thoroughly after each use.
- The handles are made of lathe cut, hand sanded American Hickory. They are 1.5” thick so your palms can rest and push comfortably on a substantial surface. The two piece Handles are secured through the full tang steel blade with counter sunk fasteners, and stained with a “flax” color finish, then sealed with a satin clear coat varnish.
- We grind and polish a .020” cutting edge that you’ll likely never sharpen due to the extraordinary leverage created by the shape of the blade and the outward extension of the handles which help you generate over wicked cutting pressure.
- The Blade comes with a vinyl edge guard – take care when removing or putting it on.